THE PHOTOGRAPH THAT I LIKE MOST
I really like the photograph, like i say in my last post and i always take photos to my family or when i go to travel take pictures of the nature.
But i don´t go with frequency to photography galleries, the only that i saw in the school was the "World press photo" one time every year, a gallery of annual awars by different photographer but i dont remember none.
So if i remember some photo that i like in the past was some like this. That is one photo of the "The Weeping Stones"gallery by Trevor Williams and Jonatahn Galion, take in Japón.
Is a picture of luminescence plankton found in the Seto Inland in Okayama, Japon. That is really atractive for me, when i see the photo, i was interested in "what is the chemical composition that make this shine?", and this increased my interest to the chemical and the chemiluminescence.
This type of plankton is only found in the ocean and this ir the place that i love most and have the most interesting mysterious for me
I can´t found the date that was taken but this plankton can see every day of the year but only in the night

I love bioluminiscence <3
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the movie Life of Pi? Appears a beautiful beach with bioluminescent jellyfish owo
Bioluminescence is a very interesting topic
ReplyDelete